Last updated 21 April 2015
Armstrong Projects Pty Limited understands how important the privacy of personal information is to you. The following policy outlines for how we collect and hold information about you and how that information is used.
In this policy Armstrong Projects Pty Limited is referred to as “Armstrong Projects, our, we or us” as appropriate.
Personal Information that we collect
We collection information about you for the purposes of communicating with you, delivering services and for generally customising your experience on our website.
We may collect the following information about you:
- Personal information provided by you at the time of enquiry of the services we offer, and personal information, provided by you at other times, for example when you book a pool inspection or enter into a contract for consultancy services.
- When visiting our website, information is record (such as your browser, date, time and pages accessed) for statistical purposes and remains anonymous. This data may be used to analyse issues and areas for improvement.
- If you contact us we may keep a record of that correspondence.
Credit Card information
- Armstrong Projects uses the National Australia Bank (NAB) ecommerce gateway which transmits card data directly from your computer to the National Australian Bank (NAB) payment gateway.
- We do not transmit, process or store card data through our systems.
Third Party Vendors
- Our website contains links to third party sites, which are not controlled by Armstrong Projects and therefore may not follow the same privacy policies as us. We recommend that you check the relevant privacy policies before providing your personal information to any third party.
- Information you provide through the website is used only by Armstrong Projects and not sold or given to third parties unless required to do so by law.
- We may also use your email address to periodically send promotional emails about product and service offers from us that are relevant to you.
Updating or changing personal records
- You can correct or change the information held by us at any time and as often as is necessary by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Security precautions to prevent loss, misuse or alternation of information
- Where confidential information is provided by you, we will use encryption to ensure that the information you send to us across the Internet is secure.
- Only authorised employees may access your information.
- Armstrong Projects takes security very seriously and we have in place appropriate systems to reduce the likelihood of unauthorised access to any personal information that we collect either directly from you or as a result of your use of the services.
- Information collection is stored in a secure offline central customer database so that only authorised Armstrong Projects personnel have access to the personal information.
- However, as no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. We make our best effort to ensure the security of your transmissions on our systems.